View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 03:16 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Has anyone considered stu may not want to or probably have time to spend hours on a treadmill, watching his food intake like a ocd freek.

Me, naturally, i carry alot of weight, at my heaviest ive eaten everything in sight and moved some serious weight about in the gym, for instance regularly pushing 630kg leg press for decent numbers, but ive also been down to the 12%bf and looked a million times better but felt a million times worse, balancing a low carb, high protein, high cv, high intensity training program when your not competing or even that seriously into bb is hard and expensive work and some people dont want to take thing to the real next level, when everything is at it pinnacle all at the same time, diet, training, bf, stress etc.. Its fucking harder for some then others.

Stu is a thick set lad and maybe his personal/work life dictate this. Its very easy for eveyone who lives with their mums or have only minimal commitments to pull someone else on the progress of their training, maybe some tact would have been better.