View Single Post
Old 22-09-2011, 11:51 AM
DazS1Turbo
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cossieracer
I myself has had their car stolen. I know who has it but as of yet it has still not been recovered and returned to me the person who holds what is called "Good Title" I have learned that a thief cannot pass on "Good Title" so any subsequent owners of the stolen vehicle cannot pass on "Good Title" and so when the car is recovered it is to be returned to the person that last held "GOOD TITLE" Please may I ask the law enforcers that are members of this site if they would kindly PM me to enlighten me on the law and how I may possibly get my car back I would really appreciate it. My car has been passed on several times now and in each incident where a police officer has attended the new keeper they have said that they have bought it as a doer upper, yet most people who know me and the car will know that only the very best upgrades etc etc has been used/spent on the car and I used to go to many shows and have many photos to show that this car was anything but a doer upper but this seems to be the words "doer upper" that keeps the police from seizing the car. I am not alone and have found many others on the Internet that are in the same position. So how come some cars are seized and returned to it's rightful owner yet others are not. Anyone's input would be greatly appreciated. I am going out of my mind with this as I am sure any of you guys would be if it happened to you. Please help I REALLY MISS MY COSSIE. I still have all the documents the original V5 my purchase receipt bought it outright and all the service history with invoices plus all the replacement parts and upgrade invoices which are to the value of £30,000 (no doer upper) all the old MOT's in fact I have every document and there are lots from 1996 to 2008. The very sad thing is the person who had/has it now claims to have the same which I can assure you doesn't as we both can't have it right?? I can produce it and can assure you he can't please, please, please will somebody help thank you