View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 10:17 AM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bubs_rsturbo
trust me mate i know what its like to have to shovel food into my body all day felling sick ect. im sorry but i assumed that the op would already have a fair idea how much protein to be taking as he has been at it on and off for 9 years, i did say 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight is a good guide.

a 6 week course of dianabol is nothing to get too excited about anyway!
Not saying you dont mate. I did see your advice on how much protein but I also saw you say dianabol was good without knowing a damn thing about the OP, his training, his diet, goals, nothing.

By saying a 6 week course is nothing you are confirming my opinion that people treat steroids with not enough respect. Still you havent menioned doses, what the sides could be or anything.

Don't get me wrong, I am certainly not anti gear, I just don't like the blase way it is treated nowadays. I see too many pencil necks boasting about how many naps they pop before clubbing on a Friday night who train like faggots once or twice a week on their disco muscles. Its a total joke to those that are serious.