Old 17-08-2011, 09:12 PM
CWA
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hey guys, we've pretty much finished this conversion now. Got the puma engine and box in ok, also switched the looms and ECU's over and plugged them all in.

We just have a few plugs that are confusing us, I wonder if anyone on knows what they are. These plugs all came off the puma loom which we got from a different puma to the one the engine came from, which may be part of the problem.

First, the easy ones. Just wanted to confirm these two are the old 1.25 MAP sensor and feed wire for it, from the old 1.25 inlet mani, which now won't have a plug from the Puma loom?

Name:  photo14.jpg
Views: 5006
Size:  66.6 KB

Name:  photo13.jpg
Views: 4935
Size:  69.0 KB

Next, we can't find any connectors that fit to our Puma lambda sensors, which have circular connectors with four pins (same as the 1.25 fiesta ones). Closest we could find was this, but aren't sure why it is squarish even though it has the same number of pins..

Name:  photo12.jpg
Views: 5031
Size:  54.7 KB

Finally just generally aren't sure what these four below are (2 in the first pic, 2 in the second where only one is circled). Just as a side note, we don't have the radiator fitted in yet, could some of these be for that?

Name:  photo11-1.jpg
Views: 5083
Size:  33.1 KB

Name:  photo10-1.jpg
Views: 5197
Size:  56.6 KB