View Single Post
Old 14-08-2011, 02:55 PM
jamie rst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the nice comments as i have said before did not know what to put it up for and the rules say you need a price and the fact that i keep telling my self that i am making the wrong move, i have now change the price to what you guys think is the right price i was going to put it up at 7.5k but did not want to sell my self to cheap. And this car will not br broken for parts while ever i own it as its such a shame to see nice car getting broke up and i would sooner see some one else enjoy it, i new when i built it i would never get the money back i put into it but thats what happens when your building nice modded motors, i have owned this car for 8years and only drove it for 2years and it is a big part of my life and to be honest i can not see myself letting it go but we will have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by Ben26
whats next then mate ? cosworth power ?

Shame your selling mate as this one of the top erst ive ever seen.

Do u actually need to sell it ?

Ben
cheers fella, no mate i am already bulding a big spec cvh with abit of luck which is meant for this mate and the more and more i think about it i can see it going in it still and no mate i do not have to sell and i would sooner leave it lock in the garage than see it broken for bits.