Old 11-08-2011, 09:48 PM
stevealien
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MK + Regional groups ford and rs meet 25th sept milton keynes

mods,please dont put this in the regional groups category as its needs exposure to succeed,and nobodys viewing it in there

I am currently organising a rs and ford regional meet for Sunday September 25th
I am inviting surrounding rs groups, and any ford and rs owners who are interested, to all meet in Milton Keynes on the 25th September 2011 from 5pm.
This could be the last gathering of the year for some owners before lots of people declare their cars sorn for winter.

All rs and ford owners and regional groups are invited to attend .
I will be advertising the meet on passion ford, rsoc national site ,ford freaks and any other site that may benefit the meet .
Northants rs group have already expressed a keen interest in this , and I am sure other groups will too.

the event will be held at Milton Keynes dons stadium,entrance by kfc and mcd, as it has good facilities for refreshments and adequate parking.

So, put September 25th in your diary people.
I am hoping for a good turn out for this one, and if all goes well, I will make it an annual event that could grow into something special.

Please let me know your thoughts and ideas on this, and if your interested in coming, please post here so I have ideas of numbers
Look forward to hearing from you
Lets make this a success guys and girls

Steve
Chairman of mkrsoc

Last edited by stevealien; 23-08-2011 at 05:59 AM.