View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Danny.
PassionFord Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kieron
No need for the rolling eyes all the time, I'm not a fucking idiot. We can chat about this without the silly smilies can't we? Please.

Basically you've answered your own question. The shape your muscle takes is down to genetics. Sadly you cannot shape the peak of the bicep by changing the routine. The reason you do different exercises is to hit them all over or to place the resistance on them in different ways. However....

Could you name me one exercise that hits the peak of the bicep only?

I personlly don't believe in your theory, a view that is shared by many others, but I am happy to chat about it and learn something new.
Not calling you a fucking idiot mate! I just use that smiley after questions.

I hear what your saying and do agree that genetic's play a massive part. I just believe that can force your biceps to grow (as much as your genetics allow) bigger and wider through using various exercises and techniques.

I find that strict concentration curls and strict single arm preacher curls on an slightly inclined upright bench really allow for a good peak contraction.

Like you say, some people agree, some dont, although this method of training seems to be working for me at the moment so I'm sticking at it until I plateau