Old 08-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

guess this is what happens when such cars get cheap enough for CHAV cunts to own them

As said you dont get trouble at classic american nights as i suspect its waaay too old skool for any chav types to ever buy into that scene.

I suspect its similar at hod rod nights, kit car meets, ferrari meets etc. I guess the kind and cost of car only attracts certain generations of people or people who can afford the type of car.

Sadly fords and other mainstream brands are affordable to all, which is part of their appeal obviously, but the down side of appealling to all means its just as likely to appeal to decent folk as it is scummy cunts.

I may be being a bit "classist" maybe saying that but its fucking true and the reality of what you see in the real world so it seems.

Ive noticed the same at car shows too.. go to any ford/vauxhall/jap car show and there is ALWAYs a chavvy or boy racer element there, either in the cars or the public who attend. Obviously its just a reflection on the demographic of those who attend such shows, as it is with such meets in the first place.

Yet go to a decent classic car show, kit car show, custom car show etc and you very rarely if at all see the boy racer element.

The other one ive noticed is the "toilet test" go to a ford show/jap show etc and despite regular maintenance by staff, the toilets are fucking disgusting pretty quick and stay that way, people pissing all over the floor etc etc, ie just as bad as public loos on the street. Go to something like a kit car show/custom car show and every time ive been no matter what the time, the loos have been clean and presentable.... now tell me why that is?? maybe they can afford to pay more cleaners?? maybe its the type of people meaning that more people will respect others and leave facilities like loos how they would like to find them.... Makes you wonder, do the morons who piss all over loos and leave a mess do that at home? or is it just in public because they have no respect for anyone or anything??