Old 05-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Wardy ZS
Regular Contributor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Right well its been a while since I updated this, but cracked on tonight, needless to say, the car is fighting me!

Dropped the tank to check the fuel lines, add some more fuel and level it off (Due to no filler neck at the moment had to pour fuel in from underneath, so only had around 2 litres in, plus my drive is one a slope and fuel would've been in the front of the tank).

After this tried to get her running, my battery was flat so had to fun it from the Focus, here's a video:

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...t=ceabb086.mp4

She was turning over, but still dont think I'm getting fuel through, also wasnt getting a spark, so think it may be down to the wiring of the Omex ECU, hopefully not a major one to fix. Maybe another day!

Also decided to crack on with the Saxo rad, after some thinking I mounted it like this, and managed to get all bar one of the hoses to line up fine, I will probably get a longer hose or see about getting the rad modified at some point, but sat in really well. Obviously the cable ties will be replaced with a bracket once I know it works fine, but some pictures are below:

Hose that didnt fit:

Name:  DSC_1012.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  71.9 KB

And for the rest:

Name:  DSC_1010.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  72.1 KB

Name:  DSC_1006.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  82.5 KB

And some pictures of it mounted up to the original hoses:

Name:  DSC_1011.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  59.3 KB

Name:  DSC_1022.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  49.6 KB

Name:  DSC_1023.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  56.1 KB

I then modified the one hose that required it, due to me not running a heater matrix, seems a good fit now:

Name:  DSC_1028.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  89.4 KB

Name:  DSC_1027.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  41.1 KB