Thread: first bike
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 10:58 AM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

All i can find is info on the rr being produced from 2003, i have never heard of an rr being produced that early and have never seen one for sale ever so finding one might be a bit difficult and not really a good choice for a 1st bike if he cant find one for sale lol.

There not good to learn on though are they as with them being a highly strung 600 sports bike you need to screw the cunt out of them to get them moving and need to ride them like your trying to blow them up to make good progress which isnt exactly ideal for a new rider is it.

Personally as a new rider i'd want something that is easy to ride rather than somethign that is full as to be honnest he's only likely to have it a year then get something quicker anyway.

I had a bandit 6 for a first bike and me mate had an r6 and i used to torture him down any road with a bend in it so my point being is who was having more fun me mate wabbling about down the road thinking he was looking cool and the next rossi or me on me easy to ride bike that could actually go at some reasonable pace?