Old 08-04-2011, 07:19 AM
matthewsimone
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tabetha
You cannot get your mum to insure it and you be a named driver as Thu is called "fronting" which is insurance fraud, a criminal offence. Hers police have been seizing a few cars of late for this very offence.

Ace at least one plod force not sitting on it's arse, I reported a mate for fronting.
tabetha

You sound like a real nice guy (NOT) as already said, insurance for young drivers these days is an absolute joke they aren't all yobs you know! I passed my test 9 years ago and have never put a foot wrong penalty wise and for the 1st 3 years I went on my dads as a named driver paying absolute peanuts to insure my 1.4SR nova around £300 compared to my mates £2000 also earned no claims bonus on my dads policy as a named driver then went on my own at age 20 and managed to get a ok premium put it this way I was driving a civic type R at 22 for around £600 a year so how people can say its false economy is absolute rubbish just got to be clever about it OH and not being an idiot also helps,
Fronting or no fronting it saved me thousands in insurance premiums and il do exactly the same for my own lad one day