Old 07-04-2011, 12:01 AM
Ozz120

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sp3no
Reading your recent posts i would say that you have allot of growing up to do before playing with mens toys, you wont be told how to break the law on here. Dont try to run before you can walk. Accept the fact that insurance companies do not want the business from people your age wanting fast cars, there is a reason for that, they cant handle it. Work your way up kid

That's your opinion and your welcome to it, but we are not all the same and you dont no the 1st thing about me you have just read what i posted, does that really mean you know what I am like... I think not. I know your not trying to have a go or any thing, but I know my limits and I am happy to take the risk on the insurance, among the many many people out their with NONE, their is also many out their who do what I am doing and not claiming for some extra's on their insurance. Some people will just happily take the risk, also on another thread some one told me all the info needed and more for what I am looking for, so please dont claim no one will tell "how to break the law on here". Its happens all the time, the amount of young drivers who change crap such as rims, body work ect... It does not matter what you do it all invalidates your car insurance, no matter how big or small and a lot of people do it.

Last edited by Ozz120; 07-04-2011 at 12:29 AM.