View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 08:54 AM
COCHYN
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So awsome!

Originally Posted by Zzz...Zzz
Okay Guys, it has been a while since the last real update, and the reason for that is simply due to that the laws og physics only give us 24 hours a day..nothing else

Car is like 95% finished, few people understand the full scope of how incredible much work it actually is to get all details working when everything is built from scratch.

Engine has revved it's first few rpm's and we had it to Oslo Motorshow at the norwegian trade fairs this week-end

The response has been , hmm...how can I put it, simply outstanding, BIG thanks to all of those genuinely nice and interested people who came and took a look at the car, we where glad to see all of you

And then I'd like to say that, remember this is only a hobby, and from our point of view it it is all about having fun, meet other people that share the passion for cars, make new friends, be crative and last but certainly not lest - DARE to go your own ways!!

We had a great time at the fair and it is with a humble attidude we take take into account all the positive feedback we get for the work we've done!

The paradox with this car , is that we have done just about everything we can to HIDE all the tousands of hours og thinking, engeneering and construction we've put down into making this car what it is today!

And now we enter a new phase of the project, wich will, because of the nature of the build, incorporate just as much analytical work to get it all fine tuned to work out as goos as possible.

I couldn't have said it better than the Swedish car magszine "bilsport" put it yesterday :

‎"This is possibly the greatest protest against conventional car building we've ever seen, and we love it, please come to the ELMIA show with the car next year"

Big thanks to Ford Club Norway for having us at your stand

Here are some of my pictures from the week end :

Cheers

Joel & Ingar

Now, it is soon time for Armin only , in holland, for some celebrations

And let's finally be a little bold for once.... - HELP US GET THE CAR ON TOP GEAR NEXT YEAR, head to head with some supercar!!!!