Old 26-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Chris@VortechSigns
Formerly known as CFoster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Official Passionford Stickers now available!!

Hi all,

Due to popular demand I will now be supplying all PF branded stickers. There will be a ‘standard official’ sticker with bespoke ones also on offer.

The standard sticker will be white, 11” in length by 1.7” high. It will be available to either stick on the outside or the inside of the window. Price for a pair of stickers will be £5.00 + 50pence postage/packing. This cost also includes any possible paypal fees. If more than one pair of stickers are purchased at the same time by one person then the postage will remain at 50 pence. More than 3 pairs at once the postage will be free.

If anybody wants their username as well this is possible, for the username the same length as the sticker, a pair of these will cost £2.50 on top of the price of the PF sticker. and have to purchased at the same time to get them for this price. They will be supplied as a separate sticker so you can stick it above, below side, wherever you want!!

Other colours are available but these will be made ‘to order’. Price will be £6.00 per pair plus 50 pence postage (same deal applies with numbers as the standard ones). Almost any colour is available depending on my stock levels. I keep most in stock so feel free to ask!!

If you would like some please send me a PM and include in the mail your full name, your paypal address to which you are sending the money from (if paying by paypal) so I can keep a record, how many stickers you want etc. If you do not mention that you want them to stick on the inside, I will automatically assume that you want them for the outside (these are most common)! I will only send to the registered address that is on the paypal account. If you are local (Essex) and wish to pick them up then it is no problem at all.

Here is a picture of the sticker on a black background....

Any more questions please ask......

Many thanks
Chris