View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 12:39 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by STAFFY OWNER
Thanks John, yes very proud of him, he is such a soft, good tempered dog with people that if i could design the perfect dog the end result would still be Dempsey.

Thanks also for the notification of your bullbreed show, unfortunately it's a bit to far to travel, i often attend the East Anglian SBT dog shows and very occasionally East Midlands as well but Scotland is a good treck from where i am.

By the way i love the look of your dogs, i'm sure you must be as proud of them as i am of Dempsey. I am no expert in what to look for in a bulldog but they look so well proportioned, often when i am out i see bulldogs with really short legs and large barrel bodies but yours look stunning and very healthy.

At the moment on PassionFord the key words seem to be "rep power" so i have given you some for having such lovely looking dogs (you also seem like a decent fella lol).
Cheers mate my dogs sound just like your dog very good with people and other dogs. Though people do get the wrong impression and often have people cross the road. Ignorance is bliss they say.

Glad you like my dogs the two victorians are part of a breeding programme to recreate what bulldogs looked like in the early 1900's before the started to change shape. My british bulldog snoop fits into that shape category.

Think the term fit for function is the desired comment. Something most british bulldogs don't fit into no more.