Thread: Lincolnshire!
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 07:17 PM
CosworthGuy
3dr Cosworth owner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Deffo not wayne lol. I cant find the pics as im on my laptop. must be on the pc. Anyway im sure it was last year. It was advertised on passionford anyway as a few members turned up from all over the place. Think there was a green mondeo ex touring car type thing. Some lads from liverpool with a clio 172 in red with silver wings. think there may have been a jamsport livered grey series 2 that was going rather well. im on the southlincs website but dont post much as its very quiet there lol. RsGuy on there. wouldt be able to bring my 3 door though as its being pulled apart for a a wrc gasket and arp stud and nut kit and maybe some green injectors and a remap. Think im going to get harvey to check it all over when its done and map it. Then as soon as Ive sold my motorbike when its nearer easter my mate who's excellent at bodywork who has his own garage and also a cossie nut. he's got a 375bhp big turbo escos in mallard and building a mental mark1 as we speak with a nms live mapped 475 bhp engine and fancy box. is going to give it a serious body freshen up, Not that its bad in anyway. was only used for 7 years then Its been dry stored in a garage for 17 years till i got hold of it in june. was my best mates dads and he passed away at the end of last year. he was mad on them. also had a black 32k miler but that got sold to a lad a chesterfield and I kept the white one. Mines only done 70k mind

Last edited by CosworthGuy; 03-01-2011 at 07:19 PM. Reason: I cant spell lol