View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 06:32 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by john
Staffy Owner - Dempsey is a nice looking dog you must be very proud of him.

On may the 14th to the 15th we the VBA ( Victorian Bulldog Alliance ) are running a show called the northern bullbreed bonaza for all bullbreeds. We have secured the services of Jim McCaferty and Kenny Bedwell for the staffords judges. Securing these two jusdges has seen our stafford entries rise to over 50 dogs now so it maybe of interest to yourself.

The venue is in Edinbrugh be good if you could make it if this type of thing interests you.
Thanks John, yes very proud of him, he is such a soft, good tempered dog with people that if i could design the perfect dog the end result would still be Dempsey.

Thanks also for the notification of your bullbreed show, unfortunately it's a bit to far to travel, i often attend the East Anglian SBT dog shows and very occasionally East Midlands as well but Scotland is a good treck from where i am.

By the way i love the look of your dogs, i'm sure you must be as proud of them as i am of Dempsey. I am no expert in what to look for in a bulldog but they look so well proportioned, often when i am out i see bulldogs with really short legs and large barrel bodies but yours look stunning and very healthy.

At the moment on PassionFord the key words seem to be "rep power" so i have given you some for having such lovely looking dogs (you also seem like a decent fella lol).