Old 22-11-2010, 07:58 PM
AGAR-COSWORTH
Redumbdancy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Update:

Yes, I know its been a long time coming, but I simply forgot about the thread until very recently. My sister has just sent through some recent pics of her van. I will try and cover everything which has been done to it since the last update.

First addition was alloy wheels. After considering RS4 and RS6 rims, she bought some 17's which were properly load rated for use on the van. RS4/6's are technically illegal for it due to the kerb weight and she didn't want to take any risks. The ride on the alloys seems a lot better than the old steel items. At the same time I painted the brake calipers for her:

Next it was time to colour code the bumpers and mirrors. She did all the work herself in her garage - not a bad job for using rattle cans:

At around the same time, we had a go at 3M carbon fibre wrapping. Really excellent stuff and quite easy to get to grips with:

Now, more recently, she fitted a DVD, digital tv tuner and fold down screen for those rainy days away:

Old cupboard space where cool box used to live was replaced with a built-in fridge which is far quieter and more energy efficient than the cool box:

Shes now tempted to chip it, but not 100% sure whether or not to get it done. Only other addition on the horizon is a 12v hook-up.

Cheers,

Agar

Last edited by AGAR-COSWORTH; 22-11-2010 at 08:00 PM.