View Single Post
Old 20-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Danny @ Enhanced Performance
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BRAMMER
General rant Danny, not directly aimed mate

I know the cooler will work efficiently but what a clan of you are forgetting on here is, this modifying game is a hobby to most who have different budgets raging from fuck all to the other side of £50k+.

Now in that range many people would be happy to have a setup that consisted of products that are to many proven to work to a respectable level, granted not as well as others but on the budget you have it will have to currently do so to have a group of people that bum a very expensive new product slag everything else is a bit annoying.

If i had that much available cash i would have Harvey build and spec me a 700+ motor but i don't so what i have will have to do - you see where i'm coming from.

Like you know theirs 2 ways to a power figure - the hard way reduced prices & old products or expensive state of the art goodies.

I know everyone has the right to speak their mind so obviously you can big a product up but when you get mocked and statements slagged it's a complete piss take.

It's like this, imagine a gang of Bugatti owners dared venture onto this site and picked up and boring Rods thread and slagged it to fuck for not being able to hit 220mph he would feel a little pissed off as the two vehicles in question are at different ends of the spectrum in price.

Rant over.

But what i will add is i will try my Airtec on my spec with a GT3076r set up and see what the results are as you have tested this cooler on a turbo that say hasn't the best record.
Chris i see your point totally mate but just because you cant warrant spending the extra dosh it doesnt mean you should be blinkered to the fact theres better out there thats all im saying..
Your car mapped with you airtech fitted and it will be fine mate but wont be as powerfull as if it was mapped on the spec r and that is a simple fact that even if you cant afford is true..
Of course if you were rich you would have harvey build you an engine and none of this would even be spoke about but i realise that not everyone can afford £20k+ engines!!lol

cheers danny