View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 12:05 PM
dandannydandan
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JamboRS
exercise everyday is bad for you?
cardio exercise doesnt need rest periods unless your fatigued,she has an injury not fatigue.i agree she should tone it down and work her way up when her fitness starts improving but exercising everyday,whether it be walking,running or marathon sex sessions is in no way bad for you.weight training everyday is bad for you as you need rest for your muscles to recover/grow but cardio's completely different.

caz see my above answer for exercise you can do with your injury lol
other option is to do some toning exercises,concentrating on core work and upper body,its not just the leg muscles that burn fat.dont think oh im injured i cant do nothing cos theres loads of stuff to keep you active without using legs
A little cardio everyday isn't bad but smashin hard cardio sessions in the gym everyday IS. Doing cardio breaks down the muscle tissue and requires muscular recovery similar to weight training. It's commen sense if nothing else. Guy's, I'm a newbie to this site but I'm no stranger to fitness. I've been training seriously for a few years but my job over the last 10 years insists that I have inforced regular fitness sessions. Training is my first love, I will shortly be aquiring a personal trainer qualification. Sorry if I sound like I've got the hump, I haven't, I just don't like people recieving bad advice. You can get quite ill and recieve some irreversable injuries. You only get one body, you gotta love it.