Old 30-10-2010, 08:47 PM
macdoodle
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My s2 2.0 zetec turbo i am braking it now every thing is going to be listed

Hello every one im new to this so please bear with me. I got my s2 a year ago now as ive been wanting one for donkys years and finely got the chance it was fairly standerd apart from stage 2 pipper cam, stage 3 garret turbo, group a coil,k&n,full samco hose set,It was a nice looking motor.But since it was getting near christmas the weather was getting crap.cutting a long story short where it had been raining i was driving home and there was a puddle a cross the road and i drove through it slow as a car was comming the other way only to hit a pot hole.That then put a hole in my sump that i diddnt no about and you can imagine what happend bang went my engine So it's been off the road ever sinceBut instead of putting a 1.6 cvh lump back in i thought i would go down the 2.0 zetec route and changeing it from mfi to efi.And since im not the richest bloke in the world this why it is taking so long to do.But this is what she look's like at the moment

Last edited by macdoodle; 26-02-2012 at 02:18 PM.