View Single Post
Old 18-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Crowder
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Drunken Master
Not a bad little project, have you got any suspension plans? If it's a trackday car.
yeh for sure cage suspension and brakes are next, I'm Reading up atm on what's good and what's not in the suspension stakes with arb to go for etc and freshen up all the bushes!

Bit of an update it went to regal for a map and they wouldn't map it die to a long list of apparent faults

-turbo water hose perished
-coilpack ends perished
-no manifold heat shield wtf?
-no external second metal gasket between the manifold and nuts... Although it didn't leak..
-boost leaks from intercooler map sensor
-low compressionon engine.. Showing 140 across 4

so charging me an hours labour for this I decided to take it away as they wanted 4 hours plus parts + remap cost + setup fee + rollers fee

got it home sorted water hose and map housing decided to put a stage one on it and it didn't run well due to the coilpack dying strange that after they had fiddled with it?!?

Fitted the afr and a new coilpack and she's starti g to run nice albeit a bit rich top end on boost showing 11.5-12 on wot in 4th. Remap is only running stage 1power aprox 14psi holding, until I get it raised to 18-20!

Had a nice play with a new green focus rs lovely car and the 888 sat wth it lol.