Old 04-07-2010, 05:50 PM
cossie24v

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

right.....where do we start......put pics up for input not insults.and as for do the sleeper bit....well when you see so many you want to do something different.......the car is having some different bodywork done and the engine is being remapped for 350 brake and an engine is being built to take over 500 brake so work in progress guys and as for 18 sec quarters its done 16.5 with a awkward clutch and that was my first go up a strip so laugh now and if it still does it next year then laugh again but it wont so u wont....as i said going for uprated internals to take at least 500 bhp......as for it being a bag of shit u are entitled to your opinion because thats what forums are for..........and if you want a granada cossie sleeper then been there ,done that and got the t shirt about 3 times.......to end it is work in progress and this post was to see what reaction i got but hey if this is friendly then i hope you dont turn nasty ....you might have passion for fords but for fooks sake dont call urself friendly ford