View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 04:09 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Pardeep
I don't believe in God.

A friend of his ended up debating the existence of god and was very threatening to my choice to believe that god/devil doesn't exist. After explaining that there is more scientific proof that god doesn't exist than there is of god actually existing, he got fired up asking to meet up for a fight.

Now i'm not a fighter but doesn't this seem really silly? I know he's a faithful Muslim person and i totally respect that and anyone who chooses to have a faith. But to get so offended because i don't believe that there is a man upstairs who created this world.

He got extra wound up when i requested that he 'Physically' proves to me that god exists. Not a holy book, not a youtube vid, not a preacher but to actually prove to me 'Physically' that God does exist.

By no means is this a religious rant as this is just a discussion on the 'Existence of God'. That is the question and i would like to hear you're peoples opinions
man created god to create man, end of

anyway, see someones got themselves a nice new white focus rs, blagged a lift yet someones deffo has as they were spotted doing the old "let's just drive really slowly and make sure everyone sees that i'm properly pimped out in my ride while pretending to go really slowly because there are some speed humps in the road"

very nice motor