Old 23-06-2010, 09:04 PM
ram
Has a large member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Update time

Well its first proper outing since doing all the engine work went without a hitch.. ragged it around ace cafe and back home and she was all good. clutch is slipping now on boost in high gears but i wanted to fit a paddle anyway.

my mates took a pic and some vids of me being a hooligan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-qaSkcTbnw

Well ive Fitted rs500 splitter, Which i stupidly ordered one for a 3door not a saph.. but i made it fit with some persuation

Fitted my headlight wipers, Along with the RS500 cooler which i think finishes the front end off

Fitted my grp a filter, camcover and chrome strut tops. only thing left for now is a proper breather set up and to fit my chrome amal valve bracket. then im gonna forget about the bay until i take the car off road for the winter. just wanna enjoy it now

got an oil cooler to fit that was in the skip at work as it has a tiny ding in it but doesnt leak. need aeroquip fittings for it though so wont be going on anytime soon..

Painted all calipers in silver and fitted blue centre caps, i got brand new chrome ones for it but just cant decide which to use..

Gave it a proper bufty on the weekend.. As usual 10 points if you can spot where my Lizard sheldon is hiding

She was looking rather filthy after the rainy journey home from classic ford day..

So i jet washed her down, gave her a claybar session as i hadnt done this car yet..

The jetwash even got the vans looking good after trashing them at Isle of Wight festival

And gave her a layer of wax..

'RST Cabby' came over in his cowboy boots and couldnt bare to see my exhaust not shining so got cracking with the autosol

And I even waxed up my door shuts..

Only plan at the mo is to get a 6paddle when i get paid this friday and get that fitted and get back out to enjoying it. oh and i need some new rear tyres too lol

Laters

Last edited by ram; 23-06-2010 at 09:12 PM.