View Single Post
Old 24-05-2010, 10:24 PM
zetaboostboy522bhp
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 119 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by Zzz...Zzz
Hey Paul!

Hehe, tnx for the entusiasm and good words, but remember that at the moment the car ain´t fast at all , even tough there is potensial for it , it´s gonna take a while experimenting to get a decent set up - and a god map for the engine!
We´d LOVE to go to totb, just want to make shure we have a competitice and tried/tested package first!
Then there´s the $$$ an €€€´s about going! My bank account is not loaded after this build is completed , to put it that way.... :S
I gonna have to look into getting some sponsors so we can travel around and profile them togheter with the car at shows and track days. I think this old Ford is gonna attract some attention so sponsors for shure are gonna get noticed

Okay - back to the workshop!
good news mate and i fully understand what your saying about getting everything setup as you dont wont anything going wrong with 2000+bhp under your foot, like i said mate if you defo want to come over and you need help then i would glady donate £50 to the fund and iam sure many others would give to see that beast, my oldman used to have a 2.8i ganny in white and he loved them , hes also tight as fook but i bet he would donate lol

cheers paul