Old 21-05-2010, 06:58 AM
-beefy-
formerly beefy-rst-2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ok folks time for a well deserved update on the thread ,

after a discussion with jacko it seemed he wasnt going to finish it anytime soon , ric got to the point where he started looking elswhere to have the rebuild of the s2 finished ,

as me and special k no longer want or have any affilliation with blueoval garages rick had asked us about completing the car , but with a busy schedule this didnt look to possible in the time frame rick needed it doing by ,

however when reiving quotes up to 10 k without vat , neither me or special could have the poor bloke fork out that much on a project thats about two years overdue already ,

so i offerd to put my own booked in fabrication time back a couple of weeks to allow ricks car to be completed , and with an unfortunate problem found in an s2 we had in for fab thats had to go bk to its owner , ricks cars been fast tracked by two weeks

so with that said the car was dropped off at specials yesterday ,were a to do list was made up ,

ill get some pictures if the position shes in later on today , and get the thread updated , plan is to have the interior boxxed up by the weekend , with ric visiting sat , then it will be onto running gear , kit and finallly engine

so keep watching folks , going to be plenty of updates

beef