View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 08:14 PM
Steve Cooper
PassionFord Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mk2 fiesta rolling shell (mk,s old car )

This car needs no introduction ,i bought it off marc a couple of years back and added my engine to it ,had great fun with the car but always wanted a yb powered one ,so this now has to go ,i have sold the engine/manegment and box to a mate,so the rest is up for sale
a couple of pics of the car as i had it

The next pics is how the car now stands and how it will be sold ,in the pics the steering wheel ,harnesses and wheels are not included ,the silver wheels are for sale aswell though.

the car has on it included in the sale ,grs cooler ,full saftey devices cage ,wilwood 4pot brakes ,rear disk conversion ,full rutland suspension which is completly adjustable inc rear end (2k handles out of this world ) twin 044 pumps in bracket ,expensive fuel cell with snap lock quick release fittings (no fuel leaks)will wood pedal box ,wilwood hydrolic clutch cylinder,haywood and scott exhaust (£600)
very solid shell,removable front panel and bonnet on 4 pins.also i have a A4 size folder full of history and receits adding up to well over 20k.

All this needs to make complete ,seats ,engine ,box,managment,battery,harnesses,wheels ,radiator
ideal project for someone with a rotton rs turbo
Price £2500 or £3000 with the silver wheels
located in essex
steve 07917676820

Last edited by Steve Cooper; 03-05-2010 at 02:57 PM.