Old 25-03-2010, 02:42 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just bought a FRS and after some advice please.....

Ive just bought a 52 plate FRS as a bit of an impulse buy if im honest. Anyway, i love the car i must say, so impressed with it. Id like a bit of advice and info if possible please......

1.) It currently has a bailey dump valve that i want to change as i believe its causing stalling and tick over issues due to it being an atmospheric valve and not a recircualting one? Would this be working ASWELL as the standard one? Can i just remove it, and if so, how? Or do i have to replace it with another type, of so, which one?

2.) Every now and then when i start the car, the dash/dials dont move, then as soon as i set off they spring into life. This has only happened a couple of times but sounds like a lose connection of some sort maybe?

3.) Wheres the best place to buy discs and pads from (front and rear). Are there any good aftermarket discs available that are a good price, or is OEM the way to go here?

4.) Floor mats - anyone reccommend a set of custom/tailored ones?

5.) Wheels - Anyone reccommend a place to refurb them in the yorkshire area if possible.

Sorry for all the questions, but thought id do it all in one go rather than start half a dozen threads.

Cheers........