Thread: EO fOCUS ST
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2010, 09:29 PM
st3stew
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well guys some more pics and info on my ST

Well guys got the car mapped from AGMototsport and its running really well, However i have had to purcahse a new clutch they dont seam to do an organic or fast road clutch so its straight to 5 paddle its getting fitted next week then rolling orad day on the 13th so we will see what sort of power she is running.

Got my clutch fitted buy Andy and Fulton, from the STOC hear are some pics for you to have a look at all was going. All was going well the car was striped down quick but a stuborn drive shaft took the :censored: for a good 45 minutes lol. Andy got the old cluth out and it looked ok suprising how bad it was slipping even when Andy tried to put it into the drive anyway enough chat hear are the pics.

I was ment to be going to a rolling road day on the 13th but could not wait (Fed up guessing a power figure) so on the sunday after I go the clutch done I so took a wee Trip to dash fixer to see what it made with the AG Motorsport map.

Quite Suprised really 288.9bhp 324lbft Still need to get a front mount for it and get my Dreamscience induction kit on the Adie powder coated for me from Custome Coatings in Bellshill so should make some better power hope to break the 300bhp mark and i will throw on a forge actuator for good measure lol

I will still go to the STOC one this saturday for a second opinion on power also to see if the Dreamscience induction kit has done its job, The ST got RR at Dastek and made 290.9bhp and 340lbft so more than happy

First I would like to say a big thanks to Carl at Dreamscience fo sorting me out with my fitting kit these guys are awesome.

Well with out any instructions I set about swapping form my K&N GenII to my custom Dreamscience Induction kit as you can see from the previous posts I had Grant aka Butsy's old pipes that had seen better days a good friend of mines Aide of Custom Coating sorted me out with an amazing job of powder coating them in orange, Thanks again buddy

Still have the stickers to add but let me know what you all think is it a pass or fail?

Stewart

Spec
  • Andrew Gallagher Re-Map
  • Andrew Gallager 4 Wheel Fast Road Set-UP
  • Custom DS CAIS
  • Mongose 3" Turbo Down Pipe
  • Mongose 3" De-Cat
  • Mongose 3" Cat Back with 3.5" Slash Cut Tail Pipes
  • Nology Silver Sprak Plugs
  • Eibach Springs
  • Pumaspeed 5 Paddle clutch
  • 18" Compomotive CXT's Satin Black
  • Verdistien's
  • Vibra-Technics Gearbox Tourque Mount
  • PIAA LED Side Lights
  • ARC Prepared

Stewart ance:

Last edited by st3stew; 16-03-2010 at 09:38 PM.