View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 09:44 PM
MunkeyboyRS
Bananas!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The best I can manage, is two sets of 3points 45 in a 30, stupidly it was by two MARKED car sitting on the side of the road under street lights! and a 70 in a 60, the worse thing is both sets of points I got in my slowest car iv owned, it only did 75!
Had one really bad telling off on the side of the road, on the a1, near stamford there is a back road junction, road runs dead straight along side of the a1 for bout half a mile, slow dip to lower than the a1 and a tunnel bridge under the a1 at the bottom, now I came tanking down this straight at well over 3figures in the rs and hard stop to the line to turn into the tunnel, now you would believe it sitting in this tunnel was 4 traffic car, two from stamford and two from grantham,its their turn around point.
As they didnt see me only hear me, I got the bollocking of my life!
Came close to trouble again coming home after seeing my sis's, the whole 2hour drive, I had men in there bmws and benz ect trying to have a lil play on the motorways. Dropping down a slip road, there was a black S3 on the inside lane I was in the out side lane, I could see the chap looking at me so I thought oks come on, I just cut the end of the hatched line round another car, as I looked across the bonnet of the car i over took, I could see it was two happy face cops in the s3, I shit my pants as I was just coming on to boost! I keep it under 70 and they followed me for about 9mile.