View Single Post
Old 17-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kiddie was taking the piss out of those ignorant people that post shit they have no clue about. Its called sarcasm.

Conor, as soon as I read your age I have to admit I think your too young. Your still growing a bit naturally. Admittedly your on the border line and I know people that have used at your age but thats all down to impatience and poor training/diet/rest.

Personally for a first coarse I would start on something relatively low. Start off on oral Anabol only and only 25-30mg per day imho. Plenty to see "some" gains that you will keep most of. You can always build up over the coarses/years etc but there is no point in putting on masses of size for it all to drop back off again. Then starts the cycle of using and abusing!

My training partner asked me a few months ago about gear as his mate had advised him a first coarse of 2ml Sus & 2ml Deca per week!! No fucking way should that be a first coarse imho! I told him the same as I have said above but first told him he needed to sort his other shit out first as his training was half arsed, diet diabolical and he was a typical teen with his sleeping patterns, i.e. bed at 1am, up at 8.30 to be to work at 9. All of the other areas needed improvement before taking the ole wonder drug.