View Single Post
Old 14-02-2010, 06:06 PM
rs_turbo_tony
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4u2nvrs
my erst preety much standared had piston slap so i took the engine out and rebuilt it.
i finished putting it in yesterday yippee.
i took it back home from my garage and it ran out of fuel (i think) it was well in the red.
so this morning i put a jerry can of fuel in and it fired into life after a 2-3 second cranking yess. i then drove the car 10mile home i then left it for a couple of hours and went to go out in it.
it wouldent start, there is fuel getting to the metering unit but is not getting to the injectors, ive tryed pushing the flap while cranking and nothing, very strong pressure to the met unit as it covered me when i loosend the feed. is it possable that 2 of the connectors the wrong way round at the back of the head? when i drove it home it was loverly dident miss a beat.
can any1 help
hi mate have you checked or unplugged black relay under dash then put your hand on pink relay to make sure it kicks pump in you are feeling for click at relay whilst listening for pump noise if it doesnt kick in check heated seat fuse if s2 if s1 check centre fuse running long way to rest of fuses hope this helps you