View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 02:48 PM
alan12112
Focus St mk2 310 bhp :D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Its not just about how fucking GAY you can make them look either though

That whole "euro look" thing has been utterly done to death, and is a total fucking cliche, its nearly as sad as all the crappy "rat look" shite all the kids who know fuck all about cars and have no money do these days "to be different" its not fucking different if so many of them are doing it.
How on earth is a euro look car a cliche?

Originally Posted by Chip
Modify your car to make it BETTER not WORSE, wether that be the power the handling or whatever.
They are making it better - looks wise

Originally Posted by Slamz
I'm sorry what? So putting gay wheels on your car, lowering it, and making the wheels stick out at funny angles isn't going to increase your insurance or make your car depreciate? I'm not sure where you're living, but it doesn't seem to be on earth
I don't think deep dish wheels are gay at all and abit of camber on them sets them off really nice - of course this'll increase your insurance but not as much as spending stupid amounts of money on making your car "quick" would! What do you think costs more to insure - a 1.9tdi golf which is lowered with alloys or someone who's spent a rediculous amount of money on a 20 year old sierra trying to make it as fast as a standard evo which he could've bought for half the money he's spent on the Saph?

And which one will loose more money? the golf bought for 5k then spent 2k on it or the saph - bought for 5k then spent 10k on a rebuild/adding performance parts