View Single Post
Old 26-01-2010, 09:52 PM
The DIVA
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cossie Clearout(Updated 03/12/10)

Selling everything off, loads of stuff to go

Rs2000 Mk5 Clock set... mint condition

£40

Escos/Saff 4x4 front diffs.... 1 is 3.9:1 ratio and the other is 3.62:1(Std)

Mint condition...

£70 each

Escos/Saff 4x4 front prop, mint condition

£50

Very very mint 2wd engine pulley, 4K miles from new and is powdercoated... all lugs are perfectly square and it is perfect

£70

4x4 Thermostat housing, i have several of these all in mint condition with stat`s...

£35 Ea

4x TSW Imola in very rare 8J x 17, in very good condition with Toyo Proxes T1`s, 2 tyres are minty mint with loads of tread and 2 have slight wear on the inner edges, the wheels have some very minor scuffs.....

£400

3 Door bonnet in Black, in very good straight conditon with no deteriation whatsoever to the inner skin sealer, superb condition.... pics to follow

£100

Brand new Optima yellow top battery(Deep Cycle and Starter), best battery on the market.... totally sealed and work upside down even.

Looking for £100, these are £200 plus now

Lambda fitting..... I have a couple of these, they are stainless and weld into your downpipe to hold a lambda sensor for AFR gauges and closed loop etc, etc

£5 ea

Stack ST200 Clubman revcounter in white face, fitted to car but never used.... comes boxed with all fitting kit and instructions..

£150

Bosch LS02 narrow band lambda sensor kit for closed loop, done 2K miles in my car.... comes with new weld in lambda boss and has a plug fitted for a Ryan loom

£40

Mint Grp A coil, 2K miles only...

£25

More stuff as i find it, i have loads of other stuff including Aeroquip fittings, Alts,Starters,etc etc....Everything is plus post.

Last edited by The DIVA; 06-01-2011 at 09:31 AM.