View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 03:27 PM
alexm
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Experiences with floor paint

I bought somethin called international from B&Q. It started coming up after a few weeks of driving on it. I emailed them and they said I didn't prep the floor right...so why wasn't it coming up anywhere except for under the tyres. Email me for a photo if you want sophieroebuck@hotmail.com.

Anyway I did a bit of searching on the net and realised you want a two pack epoxy one and not the single part paint like international. I've just looked up the sikafloor stuff and that is exactly what you want. Not quite sure how you buy it from Sika though they look like they only sell to distributors?

Anyway, I got mine from www.vubasupplies.co.uk but there are a lot out there to choose from if you search the net for 'two part' paints. Vuba had a limited colour range and pretty expensive but that didn't bother me at this stage. Anyway, that's done the job so I strongly recommend avoiding stuff like international unless you want to be told you're wrong and there's some small print on the tin about preparation to say so.

Cheers,