Old 20-12-2009, 09:55 AM
morph
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -beefy-
morph , i feel for you fella ...........i really do ,

but .. and dont take this the wrong way , youve kinda jumped into the ring with the heavyweights and started shouting you can box cos your trainer told you that you can

but it dosent mean your a boxxer ??

i think that this is down to a lack of information on your part namely being ,

- no reall information as to who this magical tuner is ? like just his name no riddles
-no information on your engine - spec -power -maybe even a few dyno sheets to show where the torque is ?
- a bit of a your wrong hes right attitude ( wich aint bad but aint helping in this situation)
a bit of lack of knowldge on your part re speed tables ect ,

now i dont profess to knowing a hullva lot when it comes to record breaking ect (unless its pie eating )

but the tables christian posted are quite simple if you break them down ,

imho if a tuner is willing to promise you a 178+ engine and gearbox ect he should sit down with you and explain how its going to achive that , whats needed ,why ,difficulties ect,

maybe you need to sit back down with him and break a few things down ,

i genuinely hope you go set a record ,evolution of the rs and cvh is a great thing i dont think its sour grapes from christian ,

but you have to try and find a bit of respect for the folk with experience mate its that simple ,

arguing till your blue in the face about things youve admitted you dont understand makes you look like a cunt ?

and thats what youll stay in folks eyes unless you produce proof of an engine /tuner /graphs imo ,

all the best , said it as nice as i can ,

beef
Respect!
totally agree i should have double checked with other tuners regarding the specifics of what the box is geared to.
but to get comments from these guys like christian who have done this sort of thing and then just take the piss for miss-information just makes me think they would rather not see these records touched.
Respect should be a 2 way thing simply stating your not gonna do this etc.. just does not cut it for me!

I have shown a small spec of my car, until i am ready to show the full spec and pics then peeps need to wait for that not start posting childish teenager coments like 'He chats shite', Do you think that is gonna make me show my pics and spec?