View Single Post
Old 15-12-2009, 04:39 AM
intergrale30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So you are able to reply to somthing!!!! I too have all the corrospondance. I contacted you many times without reply about booking the car in too rectify ALL faults but you never replied , and luckily for me I did not send the final amount you asked for , or I would have been even more in the SH..T. The money for the Clutch (custom built ) the Quaife diff. , the intercooler that I paid in advance , where are they???? You had to use my engine(even though you had been paid in advance to built a new one) because you did not realise a silvertop would not go straight in a car built for a Blacktop. Between myself and MTECH we have had to rebuild everything , there is nothing on the car that you built, when I took off the bumper and all the rads etc just dropped out because they had not been mounted and screwed in properly,no vacuum pipes connected, air conn pipes not connected,inlet loose,lots of bolts and screws missing etc.etc.etc and the list goes on (and have pictures to prove). The car was also leaking like a sive with a big hole in it (helps if you put the seal for the oil pump in). We found the nozzles for the big end oil injectors in the filter for the scavange pipe,thermostat wrong way round so engine never warmed up. Sorry to go on like this but it is a sore point. Basically to say that the car was a mess (understatment) which has cost more than a new build to put right. Chris you had every opportunity to put this right,but choose to ignore my mails, I tried not to dis. you too much with the last post but if you want to continue I can post the pics and list everything. You talk about time pressures,if you had said the car was not ready ,i would have left it with you,but you said as in the mails you needed only one week,you ended up with the car for over 3 and said it was just a few small niggely problems to sort , nothing major. The only good thing you did was introducing me to MTECH Automotive , that have done a superb job and made me a nice car , and give me support when i need it. again thanks to Matt and Russ