Thread: Tendonitis...
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2009, 02:14 AM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by godzilla
Steroids will strenthen the tendon. If a user has done a tendon and uses steroids then the tendon will become stronger and repair. So many guys at my gym use steroids for tendon injuries, in my 15 years of training I have used them a few times for tendons now.

Heavy weights strenthen tendons.....only 2-3 reps for 2 sets

Getting odema off Deca and Dianabol is dose related. 15mg of Dianabol wont cause odema but dosage wise will be enough to strenthen a tendon.
Yes i agree but as stated shutting nat test down etc for 10 weeks to cure tendons is insane alongside other related things such as water retention straining the heart,oral's ruining insides from stomach to liver,pct to raise nat test levels after usage can also cause side effects

Im not saying the steds dont work as they do BUT your using steds for help on 1 matter and opening yourself up to sooo many other dangers its just plain insane!!

Also 15mg dbol wouldt be an effective dosage as nat test levels in a man can run up to that level so why put steds in your sytem thats doing all said above damage to get no results? beats me also same with the deca 1 shot and your nat test is totally shut down regarless of dosage and ideally dosage would need to be atleast 300mg per week to actually see any benefit and ran for minimum 10 weeks

all imo obviously