Old 21-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Top Gear - You Cant Take Beefy Anywhere (Pics)

Part 1 - The Exhibition

Just got back from the top gear event in middlesbrough. was a canny day out, the exhibition was quite cool, had various pictures on display, and cars, a lambo, ferrari, and the bmw 635csi hammond used in the grass track racing previously on top gear. you wernt allowed to take pictures, although i did get a sneaky couple in 'stig world', it was a big, dark empty room, with a projection of stig on the wall and loads of white noise.

Part 2 - Beefy - You Cant Take The Fat Cunt Anywhere

As i mentioned above, you were not allowed to take pictures, there was big signs everywhere stating that fact, but obviousy beefy cant read or doesnt understand, because out comes his camera, and he stars snapping away, was told to stop, so said fair enough, then goes to the other side of the room, gets his camera out, and starts snapping pics again, this resulted in them nearly asking us to leave. then we walked up to upstairs to where they were filming, we followed jezza and james upstairs, this resulted in beefy trying to talk to james and something to the effect of him being fat and ginger was mentioned by james. we stood around for a bit till they came in from filming, asked jezza for a pic with him, but he said he couldnt because there were loads of people who would want one, and he was going to the middlesbrough v notts forest game and had to get some more filming done before he went to the match, fair enough. heres a few snaps i got of them making there way down in the lift to do some more filming outside

Part 2 Continued - Beefy - You Cant Take The Fat Cunt Anywhere

So fast forward to the filming a segment i mentioned above, we made our way outside, jezza was filming, there is a big cinema style screen outside the venue that usually has cctv type footage so people can look see themselves on the big screen, its always there, its not a top gear thing, well jezza had the top gear camera hooked up to it and was doing a little comedy type thing going really close to the camera saying this is my nose, this is my mouth, this is my ear etc etc, all the while with beefy in the background making a scene, shouting and stuff.

Part 3 - Beefy - You Cant Take The Fat Cunt Anywhere - The Final Straw

Well just as jezza was finishing the segment above, he said he was leaving to go to the boro game, and hoped boro beat forest, beeft then screams COME ON at the top of his lungs, at this point, jezza turns round and starts laughing

And then says we have to get this guy on camera, and points at beef

Then jezza gave beef a cuddle (maybe he thought beef was on day release from the handicapped centre ?)

Jezza and beef then had a conversation which ended in jezza looking at his belly, and said sarcasticlly, ' if your hungry, eat james may '

I thought id organised a nice day out for me and few pals, should have know better, you cant take that fat cunt anywhere, he has to make a scene