Thread: Which turbo?
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2009, 04:30 PM
morph
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JamboRST
mark shead doesnt have a rolling road and i very much doubt mark would build a 300bhp 1600 rst and use a t3 not to mention 6/7 year back 300bhp was unheard of in the rst world,we still dont know nigels spec so cant make judgement.he could come on and say it was a chipped cammed and air filter 300bhp or ran a 2.1 zvh,we just dont know
just because it made 300 on a rolling road doesnt mean mark built a 300bhp engine,hence my which rolling road was it rollered on,bit like the evo boys that remap theres and have a miraculous 400/400 motor or the chipped rst's makin 200bhp,they may make 200bhp on certain rolling roads but doesnt mean its 200bhp,rolling roads figs are always debateable,gettin 300 genuine bhp from a 1600 t3'd rst is not
theres a good post in GD the now about a cossie makin 450bhp on a dastek roller,renowned for over reading,now he could come on and say ive got a 450bhp cossie using a t4 with 25psi,but no he knoiws his turnips and knows the figures wrong,unlike some people who keep beleivin theres

btw morph what is your wheel figure for your alleged 300 bhp motor

whats me having a 300bhp car got to do with getting 300 from a 1600rst,mark shead doesnt have a 800bhp cossie but his knowledge on them is second to none

oh and check the for sale section,got a nice 300+ motor in there for sale
we do have one thing common,we've both never owned a 300bhp rst
my rsts best power was 230 odds @wheels but ran a solid 210+,i have the proof to back up my 210 which could easily be translated to 280 bhp flywheel on a dastek roller,does that make my rst 280,afraid not as it was run on scotlands best and most accurate rolling road,not scotlands kindest rolling road,ava are renowned for people leaving not happy due to not makin the power they thought they had,an example from top of my head was my mates escos,made 270@wheels at ava which is a good 330 bhp motor,follwing week made 320+ n a dastek rollers and near 400bhp at fly.bit of a difference there,yet he was happy to tell people it made 270@wheels

u talk about 300bhp as if its something,ffs there makin hot hatches with 300bhp these days as standard,theres more than me and t28 doubtin you,re read dthe thread,christian who has a 300bhp rst and tim who also have a 300bhp rst think its bullshit too,if anyone could get 300 from a t3'd rst it would be karl norris,the daddy of the rst's,guess what he cant,why???cos it cant be done
He we go, mark shead doesn't build 300bhp rs turbos? ok mate is suppose i will believe!
mark shead doesn't own a rolling road? what the fcuk has that got to do with him building a 300bhp rst or an 800bhp cossie?
you seriously are a muppet and what makes me laugh your car doesn't even make 300bhp and yet you know for a fact mine doesn't
Now its blame the rolling road!
if your are thinking that ava rollers are a true representation of what your cars makes compared to another set of rollers on a different day you are such an chav!
even the same rollers will read different results on different days!