View Single Post
Old 31-08-2009, 08:24 PM
M K
10K+ Poster!!

Received 60 Likes on 59 Posts

time for a quick update then people as i keep meaning to but had other things on my mind lately,

peter from MDV will be in touch this week with an exact date for me to drop the car off for work to be started,

due to the high costs its being done in a few stages so first of will be all the shell fab like fitting of jwrc panels and steel arch liners, cage, column & pedal box mounting, sill tubes and seat fitting/positioning, new tunnel and front subframe, flat rear floor and wrc cradle subframe mountings and a whole load more.

i have also collected all the parts that i need to supply mdv apart from shocks as i was going to use gaz but after speaking to a few of the more experianced people on here i am searching for 4 tarmac spec cossie front bilsteins as the mdv wrc rear set up uses a hub converter to take a front upright and standard cosworth hubs to keep costs down as i didnt see the point in wrc hubs for a tarmac track car,

but i will get pictures up soon of some new toys i have aquired for the build including

Tilton 600 series floor mounted pedal box
tilton 76 series master cylinders
tilton 3 in one brake resevoir
cobra evolution pro bucket seat and side mounts
brand new front shafts (not reconditioned)
brand new rear shafts (not reconditioned)
group A 8x18 speedlines
new recon escos steering rack and solid alloy mounts
front and rear hubs and flanges to be stripped and blasted then coated

think thats about it for the moment, will get pics when i get a chance