View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 02:16 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rich170
LOL.

its all very well saying buy this, buy that etc, but WHY THE FUCK should myself and others spend our hard earned cash to protect property and children from vermin that selfish individuals choose to keep as pets?

Luckily I have a garage that my car stays in, however my fiancees car has to stay on the drive so that is the target.

Honestly mate, the only reason you have a cat is because you can't be fucked to look after a dog.
Well if you cant be arsed to spend a couple of quid on a bucket and some water or a super soaker then it cant be much of a problem can it.

You have a few choices mate, either deal with it and accept it as part of life, try a few of the sensible methods (which was actually the point of this thread until the hard men (or cowards) decided to show themselves up!), or go down the scum bag route. Your choice really.

And im not sure if the last comment about 'the only reason i own a cat is because i cant be arsed to look after a dog', well i dont actually own a cat, but i do own a dog.

To the people who claim to hurt cats/animals, then put things into perspective, you are prepared to hurt a cat for having a shit. Disgraceful and cowardly. Nothing more.

Theres no reasoning with unreasonable people who are obviously born evil by the sounds of it.

Last edited by S1rst; 03-07-2009 at 02:19 PM.