View Single Post
Old 24-06-2009, 06:56 AM
tabetha
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would be very interested if this was used on someone as they fled only to have an accident and have legal grounds to sue the station for damages, and the legal situation of the garage that just caused a 4 car pile up with 3 people dead, be very interesting.
I have on occasion forgotten to pay, but station mananger who I know well, pays it for me, then lets me know I owe him some money!!
I forgot at tesco drove off to the cashpoint at tesco store as happened to be going in there, rememberd about fuel payment, so went back to pay, about 5 mins later after filling up, they said we reported it to the police we saw you drive off to the cashpoint.
I said fine here is the money, they refused so I said fine thanks for the free petrol, I'll be in the store(tesco) if the plod want to talk, they did, we walked over to the station to see station manager and when pointed out by me tesco refused payment so I accepted it as a gift, pod confirmed to them what I had told them, theft is a intention to PERMANENTLY deprive, as I had gone back to pay this wasn't the case.
tabetha