View Single Post
Old 29-05-2009, 05:32 PM
bennyboy
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Fiesta RS Turbo :)

hello, thought i would whack some pics of my lil beast. 93,000 miles (although been ages since Ive seen the clock ha ha!)

These were taken prior to the lil T2 calling it a day and turning the car into a red arrow display on the way home lol. I wont bore you all with all the ins & outs of the car, fairly basic spec however since its been off the road since almost this time last year, its had all the rot taken care of and quite a few genuine panels put in place lol. It wont be concours,however it will be clean

Couple of pics from my dads mate who has done all the bodywork (legend!)

I have not seen the car in person yet since all the above bodywork has been done, but I know it will be mint To be fair it wasnt that bad, just around the filler cap and front passenger arch, plus a few suprises were lurking as pictured above, but hey these things happen lol!

Am doing a T3 conversion on it and have amassed all the parts new - not particularily cheap this way but at least I know its all pukka. Will get some pics of the new stage 1 T3 when it arrives this week and of all the other bits as my dad and I put it back together over the next few weeks. Then my dads mate is gonna spray it (same colour) which he has assured me will be of a high standard

This arrived today which Iam chuffed with, the new stage 2 Airtec front mount i'cooler kit and I think it looks uber in black (i dont know how to do the cool face pic on here lol)

I have some mint door cards to go in it, I have searched for a mint set since I got the car as the drivers side one is fucked! Plus a proper mint original steering wheel and gear knob. Also I have managed to get hold of a brand new (still in packaging!) full green strip set which I think will look sweet on the fresh paint

Ive got numerous new ford parts such as clutch, header tank, engine/gearbox mounts etc to go in when we rebuild it and over the past couple of years its had loads of various genuine parts aswell as a full head rebuild inc kent 34 kit.
For now it will be run at stage 1 as I just want to get out in it and enjoy it over the summer, then perhaps swap the injectors, cossie fuel pump and get a bespoke chip.... not to mention the necessaries ie clutch lol!

More to come when the car arrives back at the garage next week and the fun part of making a T3 fit in a fizzy bay begins lol! Enjoy and comments are welcome, cheers Ben