Old 05-05-2009, 08:57 PM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default SUPERB BMW 328i Convertible..N Reg.76k..SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, i am THINKING of selling my car.........as for some reason i keep looking at Subaru Impreza Wagons......

BMW 328i Convertible
N Reg
Cosmos Black
76,000 mile with tax discs and recipts to back up
Mot'd and JUST put 6 months tax on it
Service history from BMW till about 50k.....then independent garages
Full Factory fitted M3 kit
19" AC Schnitzer split rims
Black Electric hood, just manually unclipped....then full electric opening. Spec'd black from the factory as an expensive option
Hood is in SUPERB condition, no rips or tears....its as new.
Full white/Light grey Leather seats
Heated front seats that were added from the factory as an option
Rear head rests....Factory option again
Color coded steering wheel.........VERY rare
Carbon spec interior
Carbon intake....Only engine mod.
Full climate control air con...rare on convertible models....again, factory extra
Top spec Clifford remote start Cat 1 alarm with all paper work and cert for insurance
AC Shcnitzer pedals, hand brake and dash surround
Braided brake lines

Just had new rear window, as alot of them perish over the years, but this one is mint
New alternator as it was whining a little from the bearings and it was annoying, so i fitted a new one.
Heater resistor replaced, as they are a common fault, but i have done this so all is good.
New discs and pads at the front.
Smoked indicators as you can see in the pics...

The bodywork and condition of this car is superb as you can see from the pictures. There is a few little tiny dents and one small one on the bonnet....But NOTHING that takes your eye away from the car.
It looks superb in the flesh........ As a BMW Convertible should.
Engine is superb and pulls well, no issues what so ever.

All in all, the car is a VERY nice N reg E36 BMW 328i Convertible with all the right bits and sitting on a very nice set of wheels just to finish it off....

I am not too fussed if it does not sell, as i am looking forward to enjoying it during the summer....as i hear it is going to be a hot one

£4295..............May PX for a nice Subaru Wagon or possibly a saloon....but it would have to be pretty standard.

Quite a few pics.........but i like it.....

Last edited by TIFF; 10-05-2009 at 11:55 AM.