View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Graham88
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rich170
To be honest mate sounds like the pad has had some grease or oil soaked into it. I would change them and see how it goes from there.

As seen with your previous modifications you seem quite mechanically competent so I don't wish to insult your fitting skills or anything!! Was the mating surface between the disc and the caliper completely clean? Even the tiniest bit of grit in there will cause a vibration.
Thanks for that, I do like having a go at stuff myself

But it could be a possibility I suppose, would there be anyway of cleaning up the pads myself? Sand them down? Might get rid of the top layer which could be greasy, or would it soak through if it's the case?

Originally Posted by jammerrs
realy thich question but...are those pics down to camera or user?

or both?

ive always loved taking pics and just wondered how much of it is down to a good camera and how much a good camera such as that one(?) would cost if you dont mind me asking
Both I guess. Couldn't take those photos with a phone camera but the camera is also not done on Auto mode so the right settings have been chosen which you need to understand what you're doing!

My camera (Canon 400D) cost me £350 about a year ago, but you can probably get one for like £250 now 2nd hand obviously, bargain price for the camera. Even on Auto Mode will produce shots 10x better than a normal camera.