Old 24-03-2004, 07:51 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we have welders

ignore the state of things like horns ,there being done as you read this

i just hope i dont bang my head and loose my memory ,ive got boxes and boxes of bits lol

ready to start grinding now ,.and remember kids , ALWAYS USE PROTECTION ,,,, on your eyes

i know , not a lot of change .exept the bloody welder has been got out the corner and yesterday it got done ,ive been told it will be done ,every day for the last 2 months ,so you can imagine how happy i am now ,the engine bay was painted by yours truely ,but looking at it yesterday ,and the fact the welder didnt sheet the sides up .its got burns in the paint now ,so im going to rub it down and paint it again, red i think lol ,ive also started stripping the engine bay ,things like the horns are going to be cleaned up and painted black ,and everything else i feel confident enough to remove ,(the fuel regulator ,throttle body ect ,the stripping begins , im happy with the position of the wings ,although after replacing the a,post on the n/s ,the wing is not 100 flush with the door ,but it was about 3 mm out before ,now its 1, ,but better than i thought ,so the prepping will continue ,its going to be done and ready for me to bring home ,and start fitting the new bits on , i also spent the afternoon with the autosol out .i will put the pics up later , thanks for all your comments on my threads,its appreciated ,