View Single Post
Old 29-10-2008, 11:48 AM
fish99
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cozzfather
eye eye Neil

glad you kept the old girl and resisted the evo temptation, don't forget you can reconolise yer recaro leather trim which is cheeper than replacing it and can look miles better if you know a good reconoliser

haha, bloody eye. The DR did well and dug a nice big rusty bit out of the top of my eye... still think there may be one or two very small bits still there but they are not causing me any realy problems... lesson learnt defo.

I gave up with the Evo idea, thought it was just a shame to have this car for such a long time but never really got any use out of it...so the idea is keep the Escos and buy myself a fishing boat. So full resto time it is... Hoping to get back out there at the weekend and crack on with he floor pan around the seat mounts.

I have the seats indoors with me so I may and try and give them a new lease of life or failing that its off to the retrimmers. I have looked at a few on the internerd and there is a company that will replace the leather and make sure all the foam inside is sorted also. I would love to have a decent carpet made for it also as my one is totally shagged.