Thread: Mistral to RS
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2008, 02:26 PM
KW-rscos
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Couple more pics:

Front Grille, taken an XR3i grille and decided to imitate a cossie grille but just to be different, plus the badge will sit different and it will be going back blue, only thing is I want to put something behind it like on the cossie it has quite a nice subtle black square mesh, but I cant really get anything other than halfrauds boyracer mesh :s

Skirts, just need a final rub down and re primer before top coat, missing jacking point covers though, would these be easy to get or will I be able to just pop a bit of fibre glass over them?

RS2000 bonnet ready to go, got it at a cheap price cos it had a dent in the front which as you can see in the next pic is now gone, just wish I had taken a before pic now, it was just infront of the bulge right to the front where the bonnet curves down.

and finally, not that it will be going on for a while yet as there is too much else to do, but here is the RS2000 rear beam, I will be stripping it down to clean it up, is there any other way of tidying it up ready for paint other than sandpapering it? getting sick of the sight of sandpaper now!? lol.

also when its ready for paint can I just use Waxyoil stone chip in black or is there better ways to do it, I know it could all be powder coated, but I dont know anywhere near swasnea that will do it and it is a bit more of a cost than I can really afford right now.